Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Dreaming

Last night was extremely non restful sleep. I'm assuming part of it was still being kind of stressed from the storm I drove through which was scary as hell. I hate when I can't see the road under me! And when its raining so hard that Memphis drivers stop dead still in the middle of the road you know its bad.

I dreamed that I was leaving my aunts and had to meet my boss to pick something up, I think for her. I got into a wreck and killed someone on my way back home from meeting him, and all anyone kept saying was if I hadn't gone to meet him, if I had left a little later, if I hadn't been in that place at that time none of that would have happened.

I know its not true, that accident didn't happen, I am a safe driver, and when it got to storming that bad I pulled off the road until I felt safe enough to slowly drive home, but its one of those dreams that just sticks with you.

No comments: