Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Change in Scenery

In my non everyday life blog I am going to talk more about my every day life and the things in it. I guess I should just officially change focus, huh.

After all its not like anyone reads this thing anyway ;)

There's lots of things going on, lots of things coming up. With this having not being intended as a daily blog I almost feel like I've talked a ton about myself, but haven't really said anything. Of course how much do you really need to know, and who is this mysterious "You" that I keep talking to? Also my memory sucks and I haven't re-read a lot of my old entries to know what I've talked about.

So, Hi. I'm me. I write stuff here. Ok sure you figured that out. I'm kind of rambling today. You likely figured that out too. I am moving to a new apartment. I am very excited about this. And of course I love every new place I move into. Until things start to go wrong. At least the ceiling didn't collapse in this apartment like it did in the last one. (Totally not my fault!)

No comments: