Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family Reunion?

So I know initially I wasn't going to use this about my daily stuff, but the more I think about it I wonder if I shouldn't shed the other blog all together. When AOL was closing their blogs I almost didn't carry it over, but I did. For whatever reason I feel more comfortable here. In any case, after nearly 30 years of silence (other than one unsigned card when I was like ten) I have been in contact with my biological father again. This is a very interesting experience for me. Even more interesting, after years of flak from my family about the amount of time that I have spent on the computer, our conversations and contact have been through yahoo, yim, and facebook. I will have to update you more as I have more details, but this is a new and interesting development that has slightly altered or may alter all my ongoing relationships in my active family.

No comments: